A NEW VENUE FOR THE UK'S PREMIER FACIAL AESTHETIC CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION
Over the last decade, the FACE Conference, approved for 40CPD Points, has provided over 3000 delegates the opportunity to meet the world’s leading experts in the field of facial rejuvenation. As this premier scientific event has grown in size and popularity, FACE is moving to the larger QEII Conference Centre, situated opposite the Houses of Parliament in Westminster, London. Whatever your medical speciality, or size of business, FACE provides learning for doctors, surgeons, nurses, dentists, aestheticians, therapists, clinic managers and marketers working full or part-time in the aesthetic industry.
FACE is the one event that you must attend in 2013 to gain knowledge about the latest treatments, procedures, scientific data, practical treatment tips, and marketing and business strategies – all delivered by leading experts in their respective fields.
Three days of unparalleled choice including:
- Advanced Cosmetic Injectable Workshop with Michael Kane, Tim Flynn & Hema Sundaram
- Access to the UK’s largest medical aesthetic exhibition
- Over 100 national and international expert speakers
- Three day agenda devoted to facial injectables
- One day agenda devoted to facial aesthetic surgery
- Two day agenda devoted to lasers, peels and other facial rejuvenation devices
- Three day agenda focusing on business and marketing
- New aesthetician’s forum – two day aestheticians conference for therapists
- Skin agenda – one day devoted to cosmeceuticals, one day treating skin diseases
Multiple alternative exhibitor workshops running over the three days
New pricing structure for 2013
FACE will feature a more flexible pricing structure, with delegate rates from as low as £50/day. Ensure that you register today for this year’s premier aesthetic conference which will deliver the most comprehensive scientific and marketing forum that you will find anywhere in the world devoted to the dynamic facial aesthetics market.